13th September 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?

Sir,
I am studying in MBA with Finance stream. There are lots of recruitment available in Government sector for candidates of each and every field or specializations then why candidates are trying to get job in Private Sector companies? Please tell me the reason behind this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  2. Can I get admission into B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Job opportunities after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  4. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  5. Opportunities/companies for B.E engineering(EEE)?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  8. What is the scope of Government Jobs and Private Jobs in the field of ECE after 2015 in India?
  9. How good are the placements after completing Aeronautical Course?
  10. Which part time course can I join after completing B.Tech EEE?
  11. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  12. After doing MBA in IT branch and B.Tech CSE where can I get a job?
  13. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  14. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  15. How can I get job after BCA?
  16. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics? -- [New]
  17. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the advantages of B.Tech IT? Job offers after B.Tech IT?
4th October 2015, 10:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?

The reasons are stated below.

- The competition is very high for government sector jobs.
- The number of applicants are huge as compared to the number of vacancies.
- The selection procedure is tough and might involve politics.
- The onsite opportunities are more in private sector jobs.
- One can earn a higher salary in private sector as compared to government sector
- The learning and exploring opportunities are more in private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?