15th May 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Which B.Arch college will I get in Delhi with 97 as the NATA score?

I have got 97 in my nata scoreboard and 86 percent in my class 12th board exams without counting Maths. Which colleges am I supposed to get in Delhi for b.arch?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the expected score in NATA exam to get admission in good colleges which are located in Delhi?
  2. Which B.Arch college will I get in Delhi with 97 as the NATA score? -- [New]
  3. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  4. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  5. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  6. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 94 in NATA and 77% in 12th CBSE? Can I get SPA Delhi or JJ Mumbai?
  8. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the good institutes which give admission through AIEEE and not through CCB?
  10. Can I get admission in any college with 95-100 score in NATA?
  11. Is it necessary to study Mathematics for pursuing B.Arch? How much I should score in NATA to get admission in desired college? Qualifying marks of NATA?
  12. Nata aspirant can do Diploma course by distance learning or from any government college?
  13. Can I get a seat in any college with 84 marks in NATA 2016?
  14. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  15. How much mark should I score in NATA to get admission at CET?
  16. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  17. With NATA score of 100, which B.Arch college can I get?
  18. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
15th May 2016, 11:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which B.Arch college will I get in Delhi with 97 as the NATA score?

List of B.Arch institutes for you in Delhi is as below :

** Indira Gandhi National Open University

Address : Maidan Garhi, Pin- 110068

** Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics

Address : Jamia Milia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, Pin: 110025

** K. R. Mangalam Institutions of Higher Education

Address : N-Block, Greater Kailash Part I, Pin-110048
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?