14th January 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for M.Sc Mathematics for session 2018 for Jammu and Kashmir University?

I want to know about admission process for M.Sc Mathematics and also eligibility criteria as per percentage for entrance exam. I am from Jammu and Kashmir .Did my B.Sc from University of Kashmir belonging to Muslim community. My aggregate score is 54.7%. Hope I will get a positive response. And also want to know about venue for entrance test for session 2018.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  2. Syllabus of B.Ed of Jammu and Kashmir for upcoming session?
  3. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  7. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  8. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  9. How may I take admission in B.Ed At Jammu Kashmir University? I'm physically handicapped and have 48% marks in B.A (history hons)
  10. Eligibility for B.Ed admission in Jammu Kashmir University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  12. Is B.Sc IT degree from Vinayaka Mission University accepted in Jammu and Kashmir?
  13. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  14. Can I get a government job after doing B.A from Vinayaka Mission University? Can I take admission for B.Ed in Jammu University?
  15. Datesheet of special batch of Jammu and Kashmir Board?
  16. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for B.ed admission in Jammu and Kashmir university? I've done B.A from DU with 40% marks
  18. List of UGC and NVTE approved colleges in Jammu Kashmir under Kashmir University to study MBA course? Which bank is good for an education loan in Jammu Kashmir?
17th January 2018, 09:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for M.Sc Mathematics for session 2018 for Jammu and Kashmir University?

Yes, you are eligible for getting admission in Jammu & Kashmir university. The admissions are given based on the merit performance in the entrance test conducted by the university.

The basic eligibility required for getting in the university for M.Sc mathematics is to complete graduation level degree in mathematics as one of the subject with 50% from any recognised university.
There is 5% relaxation for the reservation candidates.

Application process:
- You need to first visit the official website of Jammu & Kashmir University.
- You need to register in the website by filling the details.
- You need to fill the online application form for attending the entrance exam. The applications forms will be available in the month of March.
- After filling the application form you need to take hard copy of it.
- You also need to pay the application fees.
- Now you need to submit application form, pay slip, if belong to reservation or any other special category you need to provide certificates and other required documents to the mentioned address.
- Make sure that you send the documents before the submission date.
- You’ll receive admit card. You need to download it.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in the month of April/ May.

For more information about syllabus, notifications, application forms and admit card you can visit the official website of the university.
For the detailed information about eligibility requirements check the PDF.
21st January 2018, 06:00 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for M.Sc Mathematics for session 2018 for Jammu and Kashmir University?

"University of Kashmir" was founded in the year 1956 and is in Srinagar.

Percentage required by a candidate for applying for the entrance exam conducted by the Jammu Kashmir University is minimum 50% in the degree level having mathematics from any recognized university.
So, as per the information mentioned by you, you are eligible for attending the examination.
Be patient till they release the date of examination how ever it will be in the month of may at the most.Venue will be mentioned in the admit card itself.

For any queries contact :
University of Kashmir,
Phone: 0194 227 2096
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?