8th March 2018, 02:40 PM
arifin.uap

Is it possible to take admission in M.Sc Civil Engineering in USA without any English test?

I was graduated in B.Sc in Civil Engineering in Bangladesh. My academic language is English in graduation level. I am already doing job in Civil Eng. lab office at civil dept. in North South University. But my wife is green cardholder in USA. When I go, I will get green cardholder in USA. After I will take green card than I want admission at M.Sc in Civil in USA. Is it possible for me without English test to take M.Sc Civil Engineering admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  2. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  3. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  4. When the admission of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) will be available in City University of London?
  5. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  6. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  7. Procedure to do MSc Chemistry from USA?
  8. Which exam to pass to do further diploma courses after Civil engineering from USA?
  9. Best options for doing advance construction management courses? Best university and for which exam to prepare?
  10. How can I get admission in civil engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply to Master's Degree in Civil Engineering in USA without TOEFL and IELTS if completed Graduation?
  12. General studies after 12th is compulsory in USA California?
  13. How can i study in US after completing Diploma in Pharmacy?
  14. What should I do to study BS in USA being a Diploma Civil candidate?
  15. What should I do to study BS in USA being a Diploma Civil candidate?
  16. How to study Masters in Engineering in USA? What is the scope of Nepalese Civil Engineering in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to do MS in USA after completion of B.E in Civil Engineering?
  18. Which are the best civil engineering colleges in USA
31st March 2018, 01:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in M.Sc Civil Engineering in USA without any English test?

No, it is not possible to take admission in M.Sc. Civil Engineering course without having English test score. You should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score to apply for admission to M.Sc. Civil Engineering course in US universities. If you are already having a green card then, you don't need to have English test score and you can apply for admission to M.Sc. Civil Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?