2nd June 2012, 06:23 PM
renu1984

B.Ed correspondence admission details for F.Y?

Sir

please send us B.ED. correspondence admission detail for the F.y. 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission for correspondence B.Ed course?
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed program?
  4. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  5. How to take admission in B.Ed through correspondence?
  6. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  7. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  9. How to do B.Ed correspondence? Which college or university will I get for B.Ed correspondence
  10. How to take admission for correspondence B.Ed course? I am a pre primary teacher
  11. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  12. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  13. Admission details of correspondence B.A 1st year? -- [New]
  14. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  15. How to get admission for correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?
  16. B.Ed correspondence admission details for F.Y?
  17. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  18. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
17th November 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Ed correspondence admission details for F.Y?

Sir..a friend of mine has 42% result for his B.A degree..and he has great desire to do B.Ed. Is there any university that he can approach..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?