13th January 2013, 05:51 PM
JYOTIDATTA

How to get admission in B.Ed program?

I would like to know about the details of that collages in which we get direct admission in bed program. It should be in delhi-ncr ,
either it's regular and correspondence.i have got 50%in ba programm.

8th March 2014, 12:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYOTIDATTA View Post
I would like to know about the details of that collages in which we get direct admission in bed program. It should be in delhi-ncr ,
either it's regular and correspondence.i have got 50%in ba programm.
Yes, you're eligible for B.Ed course through both the Correspondence as well as in regular mode. You have scored good percentage of marks in BA course.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and It's like a professional course.

Must be a graduate with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university and Final year students can also apply but if they are selected then their admission will be provisional and have to submit the proof of clearing their examination.

The Applicant who are belong from SC/ST and OBC candidates must secure minimum 45% percentage of marks. The Applicant who satisfy the criteria must required to submit the copies of mark sheets fulfilling the required eligibility criterion.

Selection of B.Ed curse is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution. There is no entrance examination will be conducted by the B.Ed course through Correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?