10th July 2012, 12:27 AM
Onkhomang

Is B.Ed course in CMJ university approved by UGC and National Council of Teachers Education?

Is B.Ed course in CMJ University approved by UGC and National Council of Teachers' Education (NCTE) ?

19th July 2012, 08:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed course in CMJ university approved by UGC and National Council of Teachers Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkhomang View Post
Is B.Ed course in CMJ University approved by UGC and National Council of Teachers' Education (NCTE) ?
The Department offering courses in the field of education at C M J University is called The Institutes of Teachers Education.

Bachelor of Education Program offered by The Institutes of Teachers Education is not recongized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
The University and all the courses offered by the same including Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program are recognized by University Grant Commission.

Apart from Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program, the university offers the following programs in the field of education:
  • Diploma in Education
  • Master of Education
  • Bachelor of Physical Education
  • Master of Physical Education

For more information, refer to the official website of C M J University.

30th July 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed course in CMJ university approved by UGC and National Council of Teachers Education?

i have completed my b.com from cmj university and i want to check the same on website how can i verify this on internet

13th September 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

is b.ed course in cmj university valid for gvt.job

20th September 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I am Anjali Kumar, interested to do B.ed from CMJ University. As I have paid money for Rs.7500/- for my registration. May confirm my name is already registered ?

26th March 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Is bed course in cmj university approved by UGC andNCTE

26th March 2013, 10:32 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkhomang View Post
HI!
I am happy to inform you that C.M.J University is approve by University Grant Commission(U.G.C).

But B.Ed course is not approve by U.G.C.

You want to take admission in B.Ed you can join other top college like:-
> Delhi University
> I.P University
> Jamia Islamia
> B.H.U
> A.M.U
etc

ALL THE BEST!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?