24th January 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Ed distance? What is the fee structure?

i want to knw hw ti i apply for b.ed distance course and wats the fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. How do I apply for B.Ed through distance education? What is the minimum fee structure?
  2. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  3. When to apply for M.Ed distance education in Alagappa University? What is the fee structure?
  4. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  5. How to apply for B.Ed distance? What is the fee structure?
  6. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  8. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  9. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  10. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  11. Is it possible to ICWAI through Distance Leaning? Fee structure of the course? How to apply for it and what is the last date of admission?
  12. How to apply for LLB in distance college? What is the fee structure?
  13. Last date to apply for MBA distance learning? What is the procedure to apply? Fee structure details?
  14. Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode?
  15. What is the fee structure for M.Tech distance learning?
  16. Where should I study Distance M.A. in Hindi? Total fee expenses? -- [New]
  17. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  18. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?
9th March 2012, 12:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed distance? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to knw hw ti i apply for b.ed distance course and wats the fees structure

There are various Universities which are UGC approved and recognized by Distance Education Council [DEC] and offers Bachelors in Education program through distance mode. The minimum qualification required to get admission for B. Ed program is a Bachelors degree from a recognized University. Beside this candidate must be working as a temporary or permanent teacher in a recognized school since two years if not more. Fee structure for every University varies. You must refer to the Official Website of the below given Universities, which are UGC recognized and their courses are approved by the Distance Education Council, to get detail Information:

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Allagappa University
Delhi University
Maduraj Kamraj University
Andhra University
9th May 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed distance? What is the fee structure?

distance b.ed is approval of a.p government and eligible of tet &dsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?