4th April 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Is CMJ university approved by government of India, UGC?

Is cmj university approved by govt of India,ugc.plz tell me in my mail id [email protected]

7th September 2013, 01:44 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CMJ university approved by government of India, UGC?

Hai,

CMJ university is recognized by the Government of Meghalaya and also approved by the UGC(University Grants Commission).

The approval letter are shown below.

Govt of meghalaya approval letter:-

UGC Approval letter:-

8th September 2013, 07:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is cmj university approved by govt of India,ugc.plz tell me in my mail id [email protected]

CMJ University is a Self financed University located at Shillong .CMJ university Established by the Government of Meghalaya.CMJ University is approved by the Govt of Meghalaya and UGC but CMJ University is not approved by AICTE .

CMJ university is approved by UGC .The proof of UGC approval letter click Here . AICTE Letter Click Here

I have attached the courses list in CMJ university so please check it out.

For more information about CMJ university visit their official website http://www.cmju.in/
Attached Files
File Type: txt Courses in CMJ University.txt(8.3 KB, 59 views)
8th September 2013, 11:30 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend CMJ university is approved by UGC under section 22 of UGC Act.

CMJ university is recognized by the Government of Meghalaya .

But this university is not approved by AICTE .

Good luck........
9th September 2013, 10:53 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Mohan,

The CMJ University is located in Shillong and established by the Meghalaya State Government.

As per your query , i would like to tell you that the CMJ University has got approval from the following :

* Government Of India

* Government of Meghalaya

* UGC [University Grants Commission]

* DEC [Distance Education Council]

But the CMJ University has got approval from the AICTE [All India Council For Technical Education].

So , the University has no rights to offer Technical degree courses or if the University offer such courses then the courses are considered invalid everywhere.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?