12th February 2016, 02:04 PM
N.Lokesh Royal

B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering holder can pursue Masters in Aerospace engineering?

Am I eligible to pursue masters in aerospace engineering after completing my b.tech in electronics and communication engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  3. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  4. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  6. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
  7. Am I eligible to do aerospace engineering masters in abroad after
  8. Which masters course I can take next after completion of Electronics and Communications engineering?
  9. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  11. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  12. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  13. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  14. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  17. Can I do my M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? Is it possible to do M.Tech in AE after passing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
13th February 2016, 12:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering holder can pursue Masters in Aerospace engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Lokesh Royal View Post
Am I eligible to pursue masters in aerospace engineering after completing my b.tech in electronics and communication engineering?
No, you are not eligible for M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering course because you have completed B.Tech course in electronics and communication engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for M.E/M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.

Your age should be above 18 years.
13th February 2016, 01:27 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering holder can pursue Masters in Aerospace engineering?

Yes. You can pursue masters in aerospace engineering after completion of B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering.

Almost all branches of engineering are eligible to study M.Tech in aerospace engineering.

For masters in aerospace engineering your GATE paper must be in aerospace engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering or XE which means you need to learn aerospace undergraduate syllabus along with your regular electronics & communication.
So it will require double effort else you can do it.
14th February 2016, 10:31 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

No. You are not eligible to apply for master's course in aerospace engineering as you have completed bachelor's degree in EC engineering. So , you can continue your higher study in EC engineering.

Tips to become a good EC Engineer
- Focus on basic electronics.
- Develop your skill in VLSI , Embedded System , Circuit Design , Matlab etc.
- Exploit intership , Industrial Visit etc.
- Get practical experience.

Specialization of EC Engineering
- Controls and Systems
- Design Automation
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electromagnetics
- Embedded Systems
- Microelectronics & Nanotechnology
- Networking
- Robotics
- Signal Processing

Employment Areas
- Power Sector
- Software Industry
- Electronics Company
- Hardware Manufacturing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?