23rd February 2011, 10:32 AM

From which bank in Chennai can I get the AIIMS entrance exam form?

dear sir , i am doing my 12th standard . i am interested for pursuring my higher studies in aiims , but i dont know in chennai , from which bank i can get the form . sir kindly solve my querie , my board exam, tamil nadu state board exam will start from 2nd march.

5th August 2011, 05:09 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: From which bank in Chennai can I get the AIIMS entrance exam form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
dear sir , i am doing my 12th standard . i am interested for pursuring my higher studies in aiims , but i dont know in chennai , from which bank i can get the form . sir kindly solve my querie , my board exam, tamil nadu state board exam will start from 2nd march.
You have lost your chances as the aiims exam is already conducted on 1st june 2011.But for your help ,i am giving you the full detail regarding filling up of AIIMS form .

You can fill up form in two ways
  • Either Online
  • Or Offline

Online Form Filling

For Online form filling you will have to visit the official website of aiims that is www.aiimsexams.org
You will need to download a challan from the official website given above and pay the amount in any branch of state bank of india .You will need to bring the challan on examination date.

Offline Form Filling

The Prospectus cum Application Form of AIIMS can also be obtained by Speed Post / Registered Post by sending a crossed Bank Draft for 1050/- for General / OBC and 850/- for SC / ST category drawn in favour of the “Accounts Officer ( Exams ), AIIMS MBBS 2011″.
  • The bank draft payable at delhi should be valid upto atleast 6 months.

List of places in chennai for obtaining aiims form with cash payement are as follows:
(1)Main Branch, Chennai
(2)Madras University, Chennai
(3)Adyar-4, Guindy Road, Chennai
(4)Luz Church Road, Mylapure, Chennai
(5)West Veli Street Madurai
(6)State Bank Road, Coimbatore

Since you have lost your chances this year,you can apply next year.

With Regards
ravik1214
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?