24th November 2015, 12:15 PM
vinayjindall

Basic criteria to apply for language course? Syllabus and duration of course?

I've completed my 12th in 2013. I want to start my career. I'm looking for Spanish course in JNU ?
what is basic criteria to apply for language course and what will be the syllabus for entrance exam?
this course is for how many years, will you give placement after completing the full course?

24th November 2015, 10:37 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Basic criteria to apply for language course? Syllabus and duration of course?

JNU stands for Jawaharlal Nehru University.
It is one of the best university for studying language courses in India.

Language courses are taught at Bachelor and Master degree program and only the candidate who have completed Bachelor degree in any language can study language course as Master degree.

Every year in month of May, JNU conducts entrance examination for admission in various Bachelor degree course.
Any student who want to take admission in JNU will have to qualify the entrance examination.
The questions in entrance examination will be of higher secondary level along with that questions of general knowledge is also asked and compulsory for all students to answer it.

After qualifying entrance examination, students need to appear in counseling to get further details about the admission.
6th May 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic criteria to apply for language course? Syllabus and duration of course?

I have completed 12th in 2018. I want to do Russian language,how can apply for this purpose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?