31st August 2019, 09:37 PM
Tamang suman

Is BBA degree enough to apply for UGC NET examination?

Hi, I have completed 3 years full time Graduate degree course in Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA). Is this degree acceptable to apply for UGC NET examination?

3rd September 2019, 04:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BBA degree enough to apply for UGC NET examination?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required to apply for NET (National Eligibility Test) is a Master's degree in concerned discipline with at least 55% marks ( of 50% marks in case of SC/ST or PwD category candidates) from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree are also eligible.

So, having just completed your BBA degree course which is an undergraduate degree course, you are not eligible to apply for the NET on the basis of the same degree course.

For more detailed information regarding NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in
3rd September 2019, 10:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BBA degree enough to apply for UGC NET examination?

To apply for UGC NET the candidate must have minimum qualification of post graduation with at least 55% marks from a recognised University.
With BBA degree you are not eligible to apply for UGC NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?