15th October 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for UGC-NET ? I have done my BBA and MBA degree from private college

Can i appear for UGC-Net as i have done my graduation BBA- HR and MBA from a private college and not a university.
please reply as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. What is better, dual degree of BBA and MBA(3 years) or BBA and then MBA?
  2. Am I eligible for UGC NET after completing BBA and MBA
  3. IS there any harm in doing BBA through distance learning in order to pursue MBA later?
  4. Can MBA degree holders apply for PCS?
  5. What should I do between higher studies and UGC NET after completing masters in computer science?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  7. Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission?
  8. Can a MBA Finance candidate with UGC NET in management apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Economics Department of any college?
  9. What should I do after 12th BMS or anything else?
  10. Eligibility of UGC NET and CSIR NET for doing MBA in Management?
  11. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for distance MBA(HR/IT) postgraduate? Age limit to apply? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field?
  13. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  14. Which stream should I choose in MBA after completing BA degree from a recognized UGC college?
  15. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  16. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  17. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET(HRM) if completed MBA in HR? Job prospect for NET(HR) qualified candidate in Delhi?
13th February 2012, 06:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for UGC-NET ? I have done my BBA and MBA degree from private college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i appear for UGC-Net as i have done my graduation BBA- HR and MBA from a private college and not a university.
Since you haven't mentioned the name of the College, its not possible to say whether the MBA program offered by it is recognized by University Grant Commission or not. However, every college is affiliated to a particular university and if the university is approved by University Grant Commission, you may apply for National Eligibility Test for Lectureship.
As far as academic qualification is concerned, you must have scored 55% marks in your MBA, in order to be considered eligible for the National Eligibility Test in Lectureship.

For further information, refer to the official website of University Grant Commission.
14th February 2012, 04:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for UGC-NET ? I have done my BBA and MBA degree from private college

Quote:
If you have completed your Post graduate degree course from a recognised University, then definitely you are eligible for NET Examination.

It is not mentioned in the Notification or in the official website, that Only Regular candidates are eligible for NET.

~~ If your College is Recognised then you are eligible for National Eligibility Test.

This examination is Conducted to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

~~ There is No upper age Restrictions to apply for Lectureship Post

~~ But your age should not be more than 28 years (For Junior Research Fellowship post), Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The Notification of NET Examination will be Published Twice in a year in the official website.

For this year NET Examination Notification is Expected to be Published soon in the month of April 2012.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form online through challan form and pay the fees in SBI Bank.

~~ To apply for NET Examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% Marks from a recognised University

~~ Those who have scored less than 55% Marks are not eligible for NET

~~ Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NET

You have already completed your Post graduate degree course, so you are eligible for NET Examination

The syllabus of NET Examination is availiable in the official websites, you can easily download the syllabus and keep Practice for the examination

~~ You have to choose the subjects in NET on the Basis of your Post graduation Only

~~From this year Onward there are 3 papers in NET and all are Objective Type, There is no Descriptive paper in NET Examination.

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination Online and for more information check official website :

ugcnetonline.in
14th February 2012, 04:34 PM
adlsm

If you have completed your Post graduate degree course from a recognised University, then definitely you are eligible for NET Examination.

It is not mentioned in the Notification or in the official website, that Only Regular candidates are eligible for NET.

~~ If your College is Recognised then you are eligible for National Eligibility Test.

This examination is Conducted to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

~~ There is No upper age Restrictions to apply for Lectureship Post

~~ But your age should not be more than 28 years (For Junior Research Fellowship post), Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The Notification of NET Examination will be Published Twice in a year in the official website.

For this year NET Examination Notification is Expected to be Published soon in the month of April 2012.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form online through challan form and pay the fees in SBI Bank.

regards
14th February 2012, 05:14 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

If the MBA course you have completed from the University which is recognised by UGC then you are eligible to apply for UGC NET even though you have made your post graduation from a private college.

UGC NET - UNIVERSITY GRANT COMMISSION NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST is conducted by UGC twice every year one in the month of June and other in the month of December for selection of Lectureship and award of JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

The candidate having post graduate degree in any discipline or equivalent degree with 55% marks from a recognised University can apply for UGC NET.

The candidate should not be less then 19 years and there is no bar to upper age who is applying for Lectureship and there is upper age limit of 28 years who is applying for NET JRF.

As you have completed post graduation course in MBA you are eligible to apply for NET.

So please be updated with the official website of CSIR i.e. www.csirhrdg.res.in/ for further information.
14th February 2012, 07:46 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for the NET exam is as under-

1. The candidates must have completed Post Graduation in the desired subject. They must have secured Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% from any reputed college under UGC recognition. The candidates appearing for last semester exam can even attend NET exam.

2. There is No upper age Restrictions to apply for Lectureship Post. But your age should not be more than 28 years (For Junior Research Fellowship post), Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

Now coming to your question as you haven't mentioned the name of the College, its not possible to say whether the MBA program offered by it is recognized by University Grant Commission or not. However, every college is affiliated to a particular university and if the university is approved by University Grant Commission, you may apply for National Eligibility Test for Lectureship.

So it is advisable to you to check the name of your college in The UGC list & then apply for the same.For any query regarding this you can also contact to-

University Grant Commission (U G C)
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi
Pin:110 002
India

E-mail: [email protected]
Web: http://www.ugc.ac.in/
18th February 2012, 06:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

You have completed MBA degree from private college.If your private college is UGC approved then you are applicable for NET exam through Management department.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in a year through UGC.

This exam conduct for JRF ,PHD and Lecturer Post for govt college.

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks are applicable for NET exam for SC/ST candidate this marks is reduced to 45%.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for the case of JRF , You age should be below 28 years old.

There is no restriction for attempts for NET exam you can apply here many
times.

From this year NET exam is fully objective based-
1)Paper I -100 (No of Question is 60) Answered 50
2)Paper II-100 (No of Question is 50)
3)Paper II- 150( No of Question is 70)

Each Question contain 2 marks.

The notification for NET exam will be published very soon.It will be published in the month of April 2012.

For more details about UGC exam you can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/

19th February 2012, 12:19 AM
tanu47

Hi dear,
Yes ,you are eligible for NET Examination if u r a post grad student.
There is no such mentioning like private college in official sites.
Your College must be a recogd college then you are eligible for NET.

• NET Examination Notification will be Published Twice in a year .
Please fill the application form online through challan form and pay the fees in SBI Bank.
This examination is Conducted to determine:
• eligibility for lectureship
• and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
But your age should not be more than 28 years (For Junior Research Fellowship post), Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

• For NET Exam, you have to complete your Post graduate deg (55%) marks required.
Those who have scored less than 55% Marks are not eligible for NET
~~ Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NET
You have already completed your Post graduate degree course, so you are eligible for NET Examination
The syllabus of NET Examination is availiable in the official websites, you can easily download the syllabus and keep Practice for the examination
So, wait for the Notification & then apply for this exam. Online and
& go thru the official website :
ugcnetonline.in
30th December 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

As i have done my BBA, can i apply for NET Exam? If there is any procedure please let me know.
20th November 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i am miss my BBA 1st year marksheet so i am apply in university but 2nd copie markshet is show is dublicate...plzzz ans me that is right
10th March 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done BBA-IT from correspondance is my eligible for NET plz reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?