17th January 2013, 09:55 AM
kksingha26

Are BCA students eligible for ACS?

Is BCA eligible for ACS...???...could u please tell me if that is true

9th March 2014, 10:23 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Are BCA students eligible for ACS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kksingha26 View Post
Is BCA eligible for ACS...???...could u please tell me if that is true
ACS stands for (Assam Civil Services) and this entrance examination is conducted by ASSAM state for every year.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University and proficiency in local language.

For this ACS Examination the age should not be more than 30 Years and not less than 21 years and . Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to OBC Candidates up to 03 years, SC/ST Candidates up to 05 years and for Meritorious sports person up to 05 years.

Both the Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for ACS Entrance Examination

The Selection Procedure for this entrance examination will based on the Written Examination and Interview.

So, being a BCA student you're eligible for ACS Entrance Examination.

For more information visit www.apsc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?