31st May 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 59% of marks?

after graduation in commerce what can i do ? i am 10th pass 57.00% 12TH 58% B.COM59% OF 2012

31st May 2012, 02:23 PM
belidepriyanka

Smile Re: What shall I do after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 59% of marks?

HI.
you can go for MBA by attempting the ICET or CAT As there is a better future for it you better select accounts or management or business streams in it..
all the best..
31st May 2012, 04:29 PM
kasilanka

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 59% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after graduation in commerce what can i do ? i am 10th pass 57.00% 12TH 58% B.COM59% OF 2012
u can join MBA in good b-school ,so that u can erase your basic degree lacking of marks and other also.so u can try it in good academic b-schools.as my knowldge in hyderabad synergy is better academics and good placement try it in that
31st May 2012, 05:18 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 59% of marks?

After completion of Graduation in B.Com. one can opt for M.Com.(Master of Commerce)

You may opt for MBA(Master of Business Administration) through appearing CAT(Common Admission Test) conducted by IIM as you have secured 59% in B.Com.

You can also apply for MAT(Management Admission Test) conducted by IMA for admission to MBA course.

You can join Indian Army through appearing CDS(Combined Defence Service) after B.Com.

You can apply for Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC to become an IAS/IPS/IRS/IFS etc. officer after Graduation in Commerce.

You can apply for Bank Clerical and P.O. exam conducted by SBI and IBPS after B.Com.

And a lot of exams for both State and Central Govt. job after B.Com.

You can also apply for B.Ed. training after B.Com. for a teaching career.
29th June 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is sonia and i want to do m.com after b.com but not through distance education and i cant clear entrance exam of m.com so please tell me that there is any other option to do m.com in j&k.
3rd August 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

my name is chandresh and i hav scored 49% in b.com
Plz suggest me some courses so dat on completion of dat i can get a good job and can earn good
19th September 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

my name is Sourav Ghosh .. and now i have completed my b.com 2nd year from distance education . so after the completion of my graduation can i be able to do merchant navy . please suggest me about it .. my email address is [email protected]
20th September 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

can i do any govt. job after i finishing icwai
22nd September 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i am finish b.com in 2012. and also pursuing my acs. in next i want to join some professional course related with acs. i can do B.L or MBA
23rd September 2012, 12:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Case after B.com :

Higher studies :

M.com
MA
B.Ed
MBA
MCA
CS
CA

jobs after B.com

Bank po and clerk
Ias
Ips
Cbi
Cid
Groups
Upsc
Rrb
Cds
Bhel
Isro
Ntpc
23rd September 2012, 03:52 PM
kavyaks71

Dear Freind,

After completion of your graduation, you can go for variety of options
like,
can opt for MBA by appearing CAT exams or
can opt for M.Com, or
can opt for B.Ed etc.

But i suggest you to opt for
Psc exams
Bank clerical exams
Postal assistant exams
Bank p.o exams
and exams for govt. and central govt. Post.
21st October 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

what do after b.com after securing 65% in bcom
13th February 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

What do after doing b.com graduation with. Just pass or 40%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?