29th June 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Is BCA valuable course? I am interested in BSc and BCA

i am intrested in b.sc and b.c.a which course can i take and what will help in my future?

15th October 2016, 02:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BCA valuable course? I am interested in BSc and BCA

BCA stands for Bachelor of Application. This is professional course and it is more better than Bachelor's degree in Science. After completion of BCA course, you will have good job and career opportunities both in private as well as public sector.

Government job options after BCA: You can apply for following government job entrance exams:

>>Civil Services examination.

>>IBPS PO and Clerk exam.

>>Combined Defence Services examination and AFCAT exam.

>>Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam.

>>SSC CGL exam etc.

Private job options:

>>You can get jobs in areas like web designing, software developer, system management etc. You can go for Master of Computer Application for more better job opportunities in major IT firms like TCS, Wipro, IBM, Tech Mahindra etc.
15th October 2016, 10:02 PM
Birendra chauhan

If you have a lot of time and want to become a teacher, lecturer or professor then i would like to suggest you to carry your academic degree like BSC, MSC, B.ED, M.ED, NET and PhD etc.

But if you want to get a job then i would like to suggest you to do professional course BCA. Now a days technology(IT Sector) is increasing more faster than any other sector. After completing BCA you can take a job or you can also carry post graduation in MCA or you can do any other course like software designer or software Architecture. in this way you can able to get a good position and better earning.
16th October 2016, 12:54 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

B.Sc and BCA both are the computer science related courses. Both are the good courses and having great career opportunities. You can choose either of the course & make a bright career in that.

B.Sc (CS) Job Types
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Hardware Engineer
- Software Testing Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer

BCA Job Types
- Software Developer
- Computer Programmer
- System Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Internet Expert
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?