29th September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

How to become a clerk in Army having English subject but not Maths in 12th and graduation?

Sir I want to join in Army clerk but sir I have passed graduation. I have taken subject only English but I have not taken Math even in +3,+2 sir can I join in Indian Army. Your reply will help me in taking some deccisions. Thanks

16th October 2016, 12:55 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a clerk in Army having English subject but not Maths in 12th and graduation?

--> Being a Class 12th passed candidate you are eligible for becoming Soldier clerk in Indian Army but for that at first you will have to satisfy the criteria given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

Further if you satisfy the criteria mentioned above then you have to compete a Rally followed by CEE ( Common Entrance Examination ).

For further details and notifications regarding rally and vacancies for soldier clerk you must visit the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?