10th February 2018, 10:11 AM
pkm12964

Being a Safety Officer how can I apply for Safety Officer post in TATA Steel?

I have done course of Safety Officer and have a year experience as well. Now, how can I apply for the post of Safety Officer in TATA Steel Kalinganagar? How much experienced person do they normally recruit?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for post of Safety Engineer at Tata Steel?
  2. Safety Officer job in Tata, Duburi after completion of Industrial Safety course?
  3. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  4. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  5. Details of government jobs after B.Sc in fire and safety -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities in Tata Steel for PG Diploma in Fire & Safety Electrical candidate?
  7. Can I apply in BCPL Fire & Safety Officer recruitment with 8 years of Gulf experience? Is it necessary to have B.Tech Degree?
  8. Benefits of studying Diploma in Fire Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for job in Tata steel kalinganagar?
  10. Is there any recruitment available in Tata Steel, Duburi for BBA graduate and Industrial Safety Management holder who has 3 years of working experience?
  11. Qualification required to apply for the post of Food Inspector or Food Safety Officer?
  12. Can I join Airport Safety Officer job at the age of 35 and after completing Diploma in Safety?
  13. What is the qualification required to apply for railway safety officer job?
  14. Coaching classes in Aurangabad, Maharashtra for Food and Safety Officer exam preparation? Requirements of Food and Safety Officer in MPSC?
  15. Is 12th percentage given more importance in doing B.Sc CBZ? Job opportunities available? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join Defence Services being a Safety Officer with 2 years of experience?
  17. How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?
  18. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?