21st January 2018, 07:03 PM
Lekhpalmanojyadav

Qualification required to apply for the post of Food Inspector or Food Safety Officer?

Sir I have completed B. Sc.(PCM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology from National Sugar Institute. Can I apply for Food Inspector / Food Safety post with my current qualification? What is the last date of submitting application form?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification required for Food Inspector post?
  2. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which post graduate course should i do to become a Food Safety Inspector?
  4. Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?
  5. Qualifications required for Food Inspector Job? How and where to apply?
  6. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  7. What type of qualification is needed to apply for food inspector exam?
  8. How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?
  9. Qualification required for food inspector (mpsc) examination
  10. Educational qualification required for food inspector? Eligibility for undergraduates?
  11. B.Sc Home Science student are eligible for Food Inspector or not? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for Food Inspector exam? Employment opportunities for Food Science students?
  13. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics?
  14. How to apply for Entrance Exam for the position of Food Safety Inspector for the year 2012?
  15. Can I join Income Tax Officer or Food Inspector Exam if my minimum qualification in BSc is 48%?
  16. Qualification needed to get Food Inspector job after completing B.Sc in Chemistry with 72% marks?
  17. Coaching classes in Aurangabad, Maharashtra for Food and Safety Officer exam preparation? Requirements of Food and Safety Officer in MPSC?
  18. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
23rd January 2018, 08:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for the post of Food Inspector or Food Safety Officer?

No, you are not eligible to appear in Food Inspector recruitment examination. The common eligibility to appear for examination is that:-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in agriculture, pharmacy, food technology etc.

So, you are not eligible to appear for this entrance examination after graduation in PCM.
24th January 2018, 02:07 AM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for the post of Food Inspector or Food Safety Officer?

All India Food Inspector exam conducted by Union Service Public Service Commission.
Graduation in medicine 1-year training in food inspection.
Bachelor's degree in any Science subject with Chemistry compulsory.
Bachelor's degree in Agriculture/ Veterinary Science/Public Health/ Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Pharmacy.
Age limits 21 to 30 years.
Age relaxation to OBC candidates is 33 years.
Age relaxation to ST/SC candidates is 35 years.
Only Indian Citizen can able to apply for this Food Inspector exam.
Candidates who qualified in the written exam are eligible for the Personal Interview.

Thank You.

Last edited by Ramabai L; 30th January 2018 at 04:56 AM. Reason: i have to follow the guidelines
7th August 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I did my ug degree in bsc zoology any pg in food good nutrition can I apply for food inspector course
22nd July 2022, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc horticulture .am I eligible for food safety officer in state
29th July 2022, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Are bsc horticulture graduates eligible for food safety officer exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?