27th July 2017, 01:23 AM
Sannabasava

What is the qualification required to apply for railway safety officer job?

What is the qualification required to apply for railway safety officer job? I just have completed diploma course, am I eligible to apply? Can you please provide me the complete information on this soon? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

15th August 2017, 03:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for railway safety officer job?

Educational Qualification Required to apply for Railway Safety Officer Post:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for the post of Railway Safety Officer is as follows.

>> The minimum educational qualification for Railway Safety Officer post is Diploma or 10th or 12th Pass or PG or UG from a recognized university.

>> Preferably, Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream is accepted for this recruitment.

>> The minimum age must be 18 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

>> The selection process basically consists of Written Examination, Mains Exam, personal Interview followed by Medical Test and Document Verification.
27th December 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for railway safety officer job?

What is qualification required for safety officer job in railway. Please send me details in my email: [email protected]

Thanks.
31st December 2018, 11:13 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualifications required for the Railway Safety Officer Job:-

1) Candidates must have qualified their 10th or, 12th, Diploma degree or, Graduation degree or, Post-Graduation degree from any recognized board or, university.

2) Age:- Not less than 18 years.

3) Nationality:- Indian.

4) Age Relaxation:- As per government norms.
15th February 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th and I want to job of Indian railway officer so please suggest me how I study for that?
17th April 2020, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

At railway saftey officer paper what is syllabus fir paper
10th August 2021, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

how to fire and safety job in railways center
10th April 2022, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Yes, I am Sugandha Arora and I am ISO 9001 & 45001 certified Auditor in industrial field & as well as IATF 16949 certified, but how can be apply in railway as a Safety officer, please suggest.
1st May 2022, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for safety officer job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?