13th March 2018, 09:16 PM
Radhika nishad

Being a student of 1st year B.Sc what should I do to get a job in Airline Industry?

I'm a student of B.Sc 1st year. I scored 68% marks in my 12th standard at subject of PCB. I'm not interested in B.Sc but I'm very much interested in Airlines jobs. So how to get a job in airlines? What should I've to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Any jobs available in ticketing in Airline industry?
  2. What courses I can do to get an airline job?
  3. How to become an Air Hostess after 12th with PCB group?
  4. How can I get Training in Airline Industry being a Master of Tourism Administration final year student?
  5. Which course at graduate level will be more helpful in becoming Air Hostess?
  6. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join coaching for BSc 1st year?
  9. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  10. What type of jobs one can expect in Airline industry after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  11. What is the minimum education required for getting in Ground Staff post in Airline Industry?
  12. What are the options after doing BSc? I am a BSc Biotech 1st year student
  13. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  14. How to do research in genetics? I am a student of BSc 1st year
  15. How to get a job as a pilot in Indian Air Force after passing BSc 1st year?
  16. How to get job after Airline Airport Management? What kind of privileges will i get?
  17. Job oppurtunities in BSc Agriculture
  18. How should I join Airline industry after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Contact details with their phone numbers of any Airline College?
27th March 2018, 01:15 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Being a student of 1st year B.Sc what should I do to get a job in Airline Industry?

After completing 12th from PCB, you can pursue these courses to get job in Airline Industry are:-

BBA in Airport Management
Diploma in Airfare and Ticketing Management
Diploma in Ground Staff and Cabin Crew Training
Diploma in Airport Management
Diploma in Aviation Hospitality

Job Profiles after completing any one course from the above courses:-
Airport Manager
Administrator
Staff Manager
Safety Officer
Assistant Manager
Cargo Department Manager
Cabin Crew
Steward
Ground Staff
Air Hostess
Front End Office Operator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?