26th November 2011, 01:59 PM
SAMIRAN1 GHOSH

How to get a job as a pilot in Indian Air Force after passing BSc 1st year?

Sir,
i, samiran ghosh, student, b.s.c-1st year (c.m.a.v.).i want to job as a pilot on indian air force. What can i do for this?

6th December 2011, 07:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job as a pilot in Indian Air Force after passing BSc 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIRAN1 GHOSH View Post
Sir,
i, samiran ghosh, student, b.s.c-1st year (c.m.a.v.).i want to job as a pilot on indian air force. What can i do for this?
Hello friend,
To join Indian Airforce as a pilot, you will need to join the flying branch. There are two possible ways to join the flying branch. One after +2 and the other after graduation.
To join after +2 you will have to qualify the NDA exam for which you must have studied physic and math and be within the age limit of 16 1/2-19 years.
To join after graduation you will have to qualify combined defense service exam. To be eligible you should be a graduate in any discipline provided you have studied physics and math in +2 level.The age limit for this exam is 19-23 years.

Both the examinations are conducted by UPSC twice a year.
29th December 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job as a pilot in Indian Air Force after passing BSc 1st year?

Sir i am paramvir singh,appearing last year in bsc.medical(graduation).i want to join indianairforce.is there any scope for medical students in iaf?
17th June 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am dinesh atkar i am just pass out from 10th std. I want admission to aeronautical engineering.
8th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am Ishwar kewat & i am 19 years old i passed class 12th(pcm) i want to become a pilot in indian air force but i have lost NDA joining date so what i have to do now
17th September 2012, 10:18 PM
unsolvable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIRAN1 GHOSH View Post
Sir,
Dear samirani,
if your age lies between 16.5 -19 years then you can apply for NDA EXAMINATION ;
If above than 19 then start preparation for CDSE exam for which you can apply in final year of your B.Sc.
Regarding,
18th September 2012, 07:35 AM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

To join after +2 you will have to qualify the NDA exam for which you must have studied physic and math and be within the age limit of 16 1/2-19 years.
To join after graduation you will have to qualify combined defense service exam. To be eligible you should be a graduate in any discipline provided you have studied physics and math in +2 level.The age limit for this exam is 19-23 years.
11th November 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a pilot ,i passed 12th(65percent) with pcm ,study. in polytech. 2nd year
17th October 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir im diploma mechanical engg. I have job in IAF...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?