19th December 2010, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Beneficial course after MBA(HR)? Best institute in Dehradun for the course?

what will be the beneficial course after MBA(HR) which is available in Dehradun(U.K), which is the best Institute in Dehradun for that.

24th December 2010, 03:20 PM
bikenindia

Default Re: Beneficial course after MBA(HR)? Best institute in Dehradun for the course?

Hi,
some of the B schools are
1. Dehradun business schools and management.
2. Institute of management studies, dehradun

All the best.
2nd June 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Beneficial course after MBA(HR)? Best institute in Dehradun for the course?

hello i have done my mba with HR and i want to do any short course preferably in psychology.......can any one help me relating the institutions and courses??????????????
3rd June 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complted my mba(hr)now i want to per-sue any best diploma course related to mba .plz suggest that.
4th July 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i ve completed my specialization in hr. so i want to undergone with short programme plz suggest me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?