16th December 2010, 06:33 PM
vini_vinayaka

How is it beneficial for an Electronics student to learn software developing courses?

i am an electronics student
How is it beneficial for me if i learn software developing courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  2. Should I go for job or learn software course while being an electronics engineer?
  3. Details about short term software developing course?
  4. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  5. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  6. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  7. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  8. List of courses that can be done in Electronics Field? Which are beneficial for job purposes?
  9. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  10. Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any short term courses available for me after 12th which would be beneficial?
  12. Which courses are beneficial during placements of B.Tech ECE?
  13. Which course I should learn if final year student want to get a software job? -- [New]
  14. Companies offering summer internship in software developing after BCA?
  15. What computer courses should I do to get placed in any software company?
  16. How to do MS if I am a software developer(.NET Technology)
  17. What are the basic software courses which I need to do to get job in software companies?
  18. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
16th December 2010, 07:17 PM
tejasva modi

Default Re: How is it beneficial for an Electronics student to learn software developing courses?

this is a very good question that you asked , let me tell you as you are an electronics engg their is no need to learn software or programming because all the 4 years you have to concentrate over your circuits and there working , but once when you entered in core desiging in your college or at project where the main concern is on microproccesor designing and controlling that you cant run or make it work without software or any reccomended program , at that time you need programming because in microproccesor you need to run it accordingly and that can be happen or possible only with the help of programs ,the advanced robots all are based on microproccesor , proccesor is the heart of circuit , so this is must to learn little bit software and there programming if you want to make good robotic project and circuits ,and if you learn it well you dont need to go to a computer programmer , so from my point of view its good to learn some programming , best of luck
16th December 2010, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is it beneficial for an Electronics student to learn software developing courses?

hi..if you learn software developing courses then your opening two path of ur carrer ..you can select any one of ur interest...but do remember that u do courses in professional institue like NIIT etc......if ur towards software side..then u wil get into IT field and get paid depending upon ur qualification..but join in the institue which provides u gud placement opportunity.......
16th December 2010, 08:43 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)It is the additional qualification they will be helpful at the point of Interview, If you have some extra certificate like this ,you will be preferred first

2)Important Computer Software course are

*CCNA

*IBM MAIN FRAME

*Dot Net

*SAP

*C,C++ and JAVA

Best of luck
16th December 2010, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

how the one is able to pass the pass the technical interview?
16th December 2010, 10:12 PM
subhangisilla

hai..
Ofcourse it is necessary if you are interested in IT jobs where you can have an extra skill unrelated to your branch.It makes you to grow in that field.Moreover, software developing helps you to develop for hdl,matlab tools,etc
16th December 2010, 10:56 PM
dinomani

Dear friend
it is beneficial for an electronics student to learn software developing courses, since they are inter related
16th December 2010, 11:03 PM
mishra245

In the field of electronics the use of softwares are very vast:
in the field of Mobile.
Electronic devices and circuits

Electronic devices: Energy bands in silicon, intrinsic and extrinsic silicon. Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, resistivity. Generation and recombination of carriers. p-n junction diode, Zener diode, tunnel diode, BJT, JFET, MOS capacitor, MOSFET, LED, p-i-n and avalanche photo diode, LASERs. Device technology: integrated circuit fabrication process, oxidation, diffusion, ion implantation, photolithography, n-tub, p-tub and twin-tub CMOS process.[27][28]

Analog circuits: Equivalent circuits (large and small-signal) of diodes, BJTs, JFETs, and MOSFETs. Simple diode circuits, clipping, clamping, rectifier. Biasing and bias stability of transistor and FET amplifiers. Amplifiers: single-and multi-stage, differential, operational, feedback and power. Analysis of amplifiers; frequency response of amplifiers. Simple op-amp circuits. Filters. Sinusoidal oscillators; criterion for oscillation; single-transistor and op-amp configurations. Function generators and wave-shaping circuits, Power supplies.[29]

Digital circuits: of Boolean functions; logic gates digital IC families (DTL, TTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS). Combinational circuits: arithmetic circuits, code converters, multiplexers and decoders. Sequential circuits: latches and flip-flops, counters and shift-registers. Sample and hold circuits, ADCs, DACs. Semiconductor memories. Microprocessor 8086: architecture, programming, memory and I/O interfacing.
All are basic use of sofwares.
17th December 2010, 05:46 PM
ranjankumarbtech

Electronics is the body and software is the life for the body.So,both are mentally related.For example if you design a robot,you need electronics and software programmes to execute the task.The knowledge of electronics will tranform the programming languages into signals and the given task for the robot is thus done
17th December 2010, 07:01 PM
lavanyaratala

hey as an electronic student it is a stupid thought of going for software job.....but if u are really interested in s/w, you can do many software courses
11th May 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

PLZ LET ME CLEARLY KNOW WAT SIDES WILL AN ECE STUDENT WILL HAV IN ECE FIELD SIDE
24th July 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

just know this that acc to the market it's actually beneficial to do a software course...as it makes u more versatile...but u should have an affinity towards programming...
16th September 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

how an electronic student can interpret is subject with software field........
8th October 2011, 03:16 PM
vini_vinayaka

after doing BE if u opt for an IT company there they ll see ur software skills and c language .. so better so some courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?