22nd July 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do ITI course for 12th Science & Maths student?

I have Science & Maths in my Higher Secondary. And I am in 12th class right now. I want to do ITI now. It is beneficial for me to do ITI? Kindly suggest me as I can't decide this properly. Please help me.

Related Questions:
29th July 2016, 04:45 AM
sourabh katoch
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do ITI course for 12th Science & Maths student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have Science & Maths in my Higher Secondary. And I am in 12th class right now. I want to do ITI now. It is beneficial for me to do ITI? Kindly suggest me as I can't decide this properly. Please help me.
ITI(industrial training institutes) are those institutes which provide vocational training to various students in India every year by giving them vocational training.
ITI's provide training in various subjects such as electronics, electrical, mechanical, information technology and various other vocational courses. By studying in these institutes, students can get a good amount of practical experience and main stress is given on practical work rather than theoretical knowledge.
The duration of this course is 1 or 2 years and is considered as equivalent to the diploma in the opted subject. If you are really interested in joining this course then be confident about your choice and then do it.
8th September 2021, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do ITI course for 12th Science & Maths student?

Can I do ITI electrition after 12 without maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?