20th April 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

List of jobs available for a 12th passed student with PCM? Is it beneficial to take Mathematics?

im in 10th...nd i personally want to go towardz the medicine side...nd im sure about PCB** but im confused if i should go for maths or not.....because as far as i knw PCB without maths will take me towards the medicine side nd pure science only.....what all other options open for me if i dont get into medicine with PCB....?

18th March 2012, 02:29 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: List of jobs available for a 12th passed student with PCM? Is it beneficial to take Mathematics?

Dear friend,

If you want to go both in medicine and engineering side and you have doubt that you may be you wont get into medicine then its better you take maths also with biology. But main thing is your capability to balance both the subjects equally. you have to give importance to both subjects.
After 12th, you can give entrance exams of both medical and engineering with this.

without maths, if your 12th percentage and ranks in entrance exam is good then you will definitely get college for medicine but if not then you can go for these options other then M.B.B.S and B.pharma:

B.SC BIOLOGY
B.SC BIOTECH
B.SC AGRICULTURE
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery
Bachelor of DENTAL SURGERY

Best wishes.
18th March 2012, 03:32 PM
krish.prasad74

Default Re: List of jobs available for a 12th passed student with PCM? Is it beneficial to take Mathematics?

After passing 12th you with pcb. you can try for engeenering.
18th March 2012, 04:43 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im in 10th...nd i personally want to go towardz the medicine side...nd im sure about PCB** but im confused if i should go for maths or not.....because as far as i knw PCB without maths will take me towards the medicine side nd pure science only.....what all other options open for me if i dont get into medicine with PCB....?
HI!
There are many option after passing 12th with P.C.B other then Medican like:-
> B.D.S
> B.H.M.S
> B.SC BIOLOGY
> B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY
> B.SC MICROBIOLOGY
> B.SC NURSING
> B.SC AGRICULTURE
> B.PHARMA
etc

GOOD LUCK!
18th March 2012, 05:10 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:

hi!!

firstly it is wrong to say that with PCB you have to deal with pure sciences only,one can make career in many fields on the basis of XII from science side.

now,

after X one has the option to take sides like :::::::
  • MEDICAL
  • NON-MEDICAL
  • COMMERCE
  • ARTS

In your case you want to go with PCB for sure but have confusion regarding Maths so that you will be eligible for both PCB and PCM that is medical as well as Engineering line.

But I would like to tell you an important thing which you may not know

Remember

-one with PCB subjects can get into Engineering also but for that they need to give the exam called AIEEE

-But you cannot apply for the most prestigious exams like IIT-JEE for which one needs to take PCM as the subjects in class XII.

now,

about your confusion regarding Maths as an important subject for you in the future
-with maths as a subject you can also apply for exams like
  • IIT-JEE
  • BITS-PILANI
  • Vellore entrance test
and other reputed exams.........

-also you can take admission in Various courses of the reputed Delhi university like B.SC In the various fields computer science and others too.........

with medical field you would end up being a doctor only so I will suggest you to go with either Non-medical branch or PCB+maths=PCB+PCM.

Hope you take the right decision..............

hope your doubts are removed.....

with regards
roknits
18th March 2012, 05:11 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

after 12th studies :

BDS
BHMS
BSc (biology)
BSc (micro biology)
BSc(nursing)

you have following jobs :

Bank clerks jobs
Army jobs
Navy jobs
Indian Air Force jobs
VRO
VRA
Group IV jobs
18th March 2012, 05:35 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............
AS you are interested for go in Medicine line after +2 you can go for M.pharmacy . B.pharmacy & many more .
I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information for your future.

Good luck.........
25th December 2012, 10:30 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

I think its time to complete your study first rather than to join any job. You should focus on your study. And yes, if you feel that job is important for you then you can join any part time job in any shop or in Shopping Malls. OR

You can have the following job opportunities after 10+2:

1. Clerical jobs in banks

2. LIC Agent

3. Railway Clerk or ticket Collector

4. LDC i.e Lower Division Clerk

5. Defence- NDA, Navy

6. SSC

7. Police Constable

8. UPSC

9. Primary Teacher

10. BPO

But I guess if you want to do a job then you should join it only as a part time Because if you want to make your career then its really important for you to continue your study. The best options for you are:

1. Engineering

2. B.sc. Honors

3. BCA

4. BBA

5. B.sc. in Agriculture

6. B.sc. in IT etc.

In order to become an engineer first you should have to clear the entrance exam of JEE which is of two parts:

1. JEE-Mian
2. JEE-Advance

Eligibility Criteria:

1. The candidate must be 10+2 with PCM from recognized board with at least 60 percent marks.

Best Colleges:

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay(Mumbai)

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras(Chennai)

5. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

6. Amity Insitute of Aerospace Engineering And Research Studies, UP

7. Madras Institute of Technolgy

8. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

9. C.M.Engineering College

10. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Wish you all the very best..........
25th December 2012, 10:32 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

I think its time to complete your study first rather than to join any job. You should focus on your study. And yes, if you feel that job is important for you then you can join any part time job in any shop or in Shopping Malls. OR

You can have the following job opportunities after 10+2:

1. Clerical jobs in banks

2. LIC Agent

3. Railway Clerk or ticket Collector

4. LDC i.e Lower Division Clerk

5. Defence- NDA, Navy

6. SSC

7. Police Constable

8. UPSC

9. Primary Teacher

10. BPO

But I guess if you want to do a job then you should join it only as a part time Because if you want to make your career then its really important for you to continue your study. The best options for you are:

1. Engineering

2. B.sc. Honors

3. BCA

4. BBA

5. B.sc. in Agriculture

6. B.sc. in IT etc.

In order to become an engineer first you should have to clear the entrance exam of JEE which is of two parts:

1. JEE-Mian
2. JEE-Advance

Eligibility Criteria:

1. The candidate must be 10+2 with PCM from recognized board with at least 60 percent marks.

Best Colleges:

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay(Mumbai)

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras(Chennai)

5. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

6. Amity Insitute of Aerospace Engineering And Research Studies, UP

7. Madras Institute of Technolgy

8. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

9. C.M.Engineering College

10. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Wish you all the very best..........
26th December 2012, 02:07 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: List of jobs available for a 12th passed student with PCM? Is it beneficial to take Mathematics?

Quote:

jobs after 12th

SSC

Police Constable

UPSC

Primary Teacher
LIC Agent

Railway Clerk or ticket Collector

LDC i.e Lower Division Clerk

Defence- NDA, Navy

BPO
31st May 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after 12th with pcm biotech?
10th June 2013, 10:26 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend,,,,

List of jobs available for a 12th passed student with PCM
---------------------------------------------------------------

1.Police Constable
2.Clerical jobs in banks
3.Primary Teacher
4.Defence- nda, Navy
5.upsc
6.lic Agent
7.ssc
8.Railway Clerk or ticket Collector
9.Clerical jobs in banks
10.lower division clerk
11.Primary Teacher
12.Police Constable
13.bpo
14.Railway Clerk or ticket Collector
15.upsc
20th August 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I m a 12th student of pcb .i wanted to know about the exams related to my subject and also avilable jobs .
20th August 2013, 05:40 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

There are lots government jobs for those who have passed 12th standard.There are various government jobs opening for 12th qualification. Government of Indian has setup various recruitment agencies,commissions and recruitment department to recruit staff in several departments.

Defense Services:

Indian Navy:

You can apply for the following positions in Indian Navy.

*Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR)
*Sailor- Artificer Apprentice
*Direct Entry 3 year Diploma Holder
*Cadet Entry Scheme Technical
*Commercial Diving Course

Indian Army:

There are lots of jobs Indian Army for 12th passed students in Indian Army for the following Positions:

Technical Entry Scheme (TES) for Male 12th (PCM) candidates.

*Recruitment of Soldiers
*Recruitment of Mahila Constables (Genral duty)
*Junior Commissioned Officers(Catering)

Career after 12th PCM:

It is wide enough to include almost all major career scopes in the engineering, technology, applied and research fields.

When you have physics, chemistry and math as your core subject the scopes that these disciplines represent as future career paths are simply huge and multifarious.

Except medical science and biotechnology almost every career disciplines in scientific denomination are covered with such a subject combination. But at the end of the day your focus, obtained marks and ambition would be crucial for deciding as to what option of career after 12th with PCM is best suited for you.

*Jobs in Central Reserve Police Force

*Jobs in Indo-Tebetan Border Police Force

*Jobs in Border Security Force(BSF)

*Jobs in Sashastra Seema Bal

*Jobs in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)

*Jobs in India Reserve Battalions (IRB)

*Jobs in Railway Protection Force (RPF)

Career choices when 12th Science PCM

Architecture

Computers

Commercial Pilot

Engineering

Hardware

Physical Science

Pharmacy

Information Technology

all the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?