13th May 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is best among Microbiology, Computer Science and Allied Health?

Hi sir, i have completed my 12th. Is bsc biochemistry have good scope or microbiology or computer science have? Or shall I choose from allied health science courses, which will be the best.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chitkara School of Health Sciences?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Madhya Pradesh? Eligibility to apply?
  3. Will I get MHRD scholarship after scoring 284 in GATE computer science? In which government college can I apply inside Kerala for M.Tech in computer science or allied specializations?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in Forensic Lab after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the eligibility to get in Forensic Lab?
  5. How many colleges are offering BSc MLT in Kerala?
  6. What is diploma CET syllabus? Question papers for the same?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Walk-In-Interview in CG Health for Microbiologist & Epidemiologist post being a Microbiology(Plain) candidate having no experience?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after finishing UG degree with microbiology as major and biochemistry as allied
  9. Should I take admission in TM university, Bhagalpur for M.Sc course in biotech? I have got this college through JNU BBEE. What's the status of this college?
  10. Is there any good scope for BSc Nursing?
  11. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  12. Career in Life Science research? Which institute to opt for?
  13. What are the opportunities available for IT stream in engineering?
  14. List of top affiliated colleges in Bharathiar University Coimbatore
  15. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai?
  16. Career opportunities after 12th standard with Biology and without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Are there any colleges near Delhi and NCR? I want to do regular MPH after completing BHMS
  18. Which are the options available other then nursing?
14th May 2017, 12:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among Microbiology, Computer Science and Allied Health?

As per my knowledge, B.Sc. Biochemistry course is best for your bright future. Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry is an undergraduate Biochemistry course. The duration of this course is three years.

The name of best employment are for you after Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry are given below.

=> Chemical Industry

=> Agricultural Research Services

=> Biotechnology Firms

=> Chemicals Manufacturing Companies

=> Industrial Laboratories

=> Medical Laboratories

=> Indian Civil Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?