8th July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Should I take admission in TM university, Bhagalpur for M.Sc course in biotech? I have got this college through JNU BBEE. What's the status of this college?

Hello sir, this is pawan rana, sir, i have been alotted to TM BHAGALPUR univesity, through jnu cbee, now i m confused, should i join this colleges or not, is this college good for m.sc. Biotech

Related Questions:
  1. Is TM Bhagalpur University good for M.Sc biotechnology? I have been allotted to this college, through JNU CBEE. Should I join this college for my M.Sc biotechnology course?
  2. Can I clear JNU CBEE exam after doing MSc? I am a MSc Biotech fresher
  3. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  4. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  5. What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?
  6. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  7. How can I get admission for MSc in Bio sciences in presidency university?
  8. Admission in BHU after taking admission in TNB College Bhagalpur? -- [New]
  9. Admission in TN College Bhagalpur in BA Part I with Psychology Honors after completing ISc(Maths) with 60% from RK college Madhubani?
  10. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by AIIMS,JNU and DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?
  12. Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM
  13. Syllabus of B.Com part 1 of Marwari College of SM college?
  14. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  15. What is the MSc Biotech JNU entrance syllabus and cutoff?
  16. What is the MSc biotech JNU entrance syllabus and cutoff
  17. What is the MSc Biotech JNU entrance syllabus and cutoff
  18. JNU MSc Biotech question papers?
17th May 2016, 08:25 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Should I take admission in TM university, Bhagalpur for M.Sc course in biotech? I have got this college through JNU BBEE. What's the status of this college?

TM , Bhagalpur is good university and UGC recognised. It offers Science , Management , Law , Commerce , Humanities , Scial Science ccourses.No problem to take admission in that university. If you have completed your graduation in any one of the life science subject , then you are eligible for M.Sc (Microbiology).

Employment Areas In M.Sc (Microbiology)
- Agriculture Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Food Processing Companies
- Energy and Allied Industries
- Laboratories
- Research
- Waste Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?