8th January 2017, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best Bank Coaching Institute among BFIT and CSB? What is the fee structure of both the Institutes?

Respected Sir, I want to prepare for Banking exams so I want to join either BFIT or CSB but I am very confused which to choose so I want to know which is the best Bank Coaching Institute among BFIT and CSB? What is the fee structure of both the Institutes? Which one has the best results? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  2. What is the fee structure of Bank Clerk Coaching Institutes in Bilaspur?
  3. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?
  4. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  5. Which is the best Coaching Institute for NDA in India? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the Institute?
  6. Which is the best Coaching Institutes in Gurugram for IIT preparation? What is the fee structure of the Institute?
  7. How can I get admission in IAS coaching Institutes? What is the fee structure of the Institutes?
  8. Fee for coaching classes of AIPMT
  9. List of top IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  10. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes?
  12. Best Coaching Institutes for CLAT Exam? Fee structure for this in those Institutes?
  13. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Are there any Coaching Institutes for Panchayat Secretary exam? What is the fee structure for Panchayat Secretary Coaching? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure of IAS Coaching Institutes?
  16. Coaching institutes for IAS? Fee structure of it?
  17. Which is the best institute and location for civil services coaching? What is its fee structure?
  18. Coaching institutes for Group 2 with fee structure and batch timings
14th December 2017, 09:11 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best Bank Coaching Institute among BFIT and CSB? What is the fee structure of both the Institutes?

CSB stands for The Chennai School of Banking.
BFIT stands for Banking Finance and Insurance Training.

Both these Institutes are two popular Institutes which placed number of candidates in Banking Jobs.

But my suggestion is to go for CSB since it is already a established one and has been running successfully since 18 years.

The success rate is also high in CSB compared to BFIT.

They would give intensive training with all shortcuts and good tips to score well in the Exam.

As per the fee structure, it would be Rs.8500/- for the complete course in BFIT.

In CSB, it is Rs.12000/- for the complete course with the duration of 53 days.

In that 12000 amount, you would get study material worth of Rs.6000/-

You can join the batch as per your convenience in CSB like
Morning Batches
Forenoon Batches
Weekend Batches

Though you take Coaching, whether you get top marks or not depends upon your preparation level. So, try to be good enough in that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?