9th December 2016, 01:28 AM
Gajadhar Madhukar

What is the fee structure of Bank Clerk Coaching Institutes in Bilaspur?

Respected Sir, I am from Bilaspur and I want to prepare for Banking exam so I want to know what is the fee structure of Bank Clerk Coaching Institutes in Bilaspur? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best Bank Coaching Institute among BFIT and CSB? What is the fee structure of both the Institutes?
  2. How can I get admission in IAS coaching Institutes? What is the fee structure of the Institutes?
  3. Best CG PSC coaching institutes in Bilaspur?
  4. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  5. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  6. What is the fee structure of IAS Coaching Institutes?
  7. List of good Coaching centers for Bank Exams in Kerala? Fee structure and Duration of the course in these Institutes?
  8. What is the fee structure for Government Bank Coaching in Mahindra Coaching? -- [New]
  9. What is the fee structure for Group exams Coaching Institutes? What is the duration of the course?
  10. Coaching centers for Bank PO in Bilaspur?
  11. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?
  12. Any coaching institute in Bilaspur for MCA? Which are the online coaching centers?
  13. What is the fee structure of Mahindra Coaching classes for bank exam?
  14. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
  15. Detailed fee structure of GITM Bilaspur for B.Tech?
  16. What's the admission procedure for M.Phil in Bilaspur(CG)? What's the fee structure?
  17. Best bank coaching centers in Chennai with their fee structure?
  18. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute? -- [Most Discussed]
11th December 2016, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Bank Clerk Coaching Institutes in Bilaspur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gajadhar Madhukar View Post
Respected Sir, I am from Bilaspur and I want to prepare for Banking exam so I want to know what is the fee structure of Bank Clerk Coaching Institutes in Bilaspur? Please answer as soon as possible.

There are many coaching institutions available for Bank Clerk coaching in Bilaspur. They are

Bulls Eye - Website Link

Gurukul I.C.S. Brajendra Shukla Classes, Above SBI Main Branch, Old High Court Road, Bilaspur Ph# 93007 22220, 98277 91673.

Mahendra’s Coaching Institute- 2nd floor, Office No A-231, 232,233 Narayan Plaza, Link Road, Bilaspur Ph# 88788 17515

Gyan IAS Academy - Website Link

JCC MBA Entrance – A-F-2- Rajeev Plaza, Bus Stand, Bilaspur Ph# 90979 53244

The fees details differ from one institute to another. The fees details are not available in the website link of the institutions. It will be around Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000 based on the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?