11th May 2011, 12:39 AM
neeraj pal neeraj

Best books for preparation of PSU exam in Electrical engineering?

sir/mam i just want to know the best book for the preperation of psu exam in elecrical engineering...............

Related Questions:
  1. Best books for preparation of PSU exam in Electrical engineering?
  2. Good books for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  3. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  4. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  5. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  6. What are the major text books that will be necessary for preparation for PSU electrical engineering
  7. How to prepare for PSU exam and Petroleum Refineries? Books to be referred for PSU exam preparation?
  8. Syllabus for PSU exam? Names of the books for preparation for IES Public sector exam?
  9. Books to be referred for PSU exam for electrical and electronics branch?
  10. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  11. How to prepare for PSU exam while doing B.Tech Power Engineering Electrical?
  12. How to prepare for PSU exam while in B.Tech (Power Engineering Electrical)?
  13. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  14. Which books to refer for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  15. Technical books for preparation of PSU or any government sector job?
  16. Books to be referred for PSU entrance exam preparation while doing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  17. Information about the PSU books and preparation details for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I join any coaching to crack PSU entrance exam? I am in 5th semester electrical and electronics engineering
21st May 2011, 12:18 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best books for preparation of PSU exam in Electrical engineering?

Going through standard books will definitely help you in PSU's examinations.Some of the core subject books which you can prefer for are:-

Electrical Machines by J.B Gupta, ECA by N.C Jagan, Electronic Devices and Circuits by Boylesead, Control Systems by Nagrath and Gopal, PDC by Anand Kumar, LDICA by D.Roy Choudhary, Power Systems by V.K Mehta, Digital Signal Processing by Ramesh Babu, VLSI Design by Pucknell..etc

Since your a EEE Student hence i hope you must be having some of these books.For some of the PSU exams like NTPC all the questions will be theory type.Books regarding PSU examinations will be even available in the market some of the books you can even refer are Ramesh NTPC/DRDO/RITES/NHPC/IOC/HP/HAL- Electrical Engineers.By referring these books you can get an idea about the type of questions being asked in the PSU examinations.
21st May 2011, 06:11 PM
mandiv

hello
you may study from following books:-
1. PSU-electrical engineering by made easy publication
2. PSU-electrical engineering by galgotia publications
3. PSU-electrical engineering by G.K publications
4. PSU-electrical engineering by D.Roy Chaudhary

these are the best books that will help you finding your way towards success in PSU.............
all the best....
21st May 2011, 06:57 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Circuit ,Device & System - Smith & Dorf
Signal & System - Oppenheium
Power Systems - V.K Mehta,
Digital Signal Processing - Ramesh Babu
Network Analysis - Franklin Kuo

20th June 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

How much no. Are required to qualify the sc candidte
19th August 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

plz refere me the complete book for the psu exam in concern with EEE.
30th August 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hi
please let me know which book i can refer for HAl preparation
31st August 2011, 01:03 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

there have many books in the market for preparation of PSU exam in Electrical engineering.

but some of good books are

1.GK publication.

2.R.K.Rajput.

3.Galgutia publication.

4.Meheta and meheta.

all the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?