29th October 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Which career path to take in future having 2 years experience in BPO?

Hi,

I am btech electrical electronics graduate, after that i have worked at cce in bpo for two years but i dnt find any career growth in bpo..nw i am searchg for a job in my educational stream,bt nt gettng any oppurtunities.i am coneuse that which career i need to choose

Related Questions:
  1. Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector
  2. Can I start my career in BPO after the age of 30?
  3. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  4. Tips on preparing myself for the interview?
  5. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
  6. What is the salary I should get? List of BPO companies in Kolkata?
  7. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  8. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  9. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it better to join BPO to make a career in IT sector?
  11. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  13. How can I get a job in HR?
  14. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  15. Not interested in Software Field : Best career field or job which is not technical or IT related?
  16. Which is a better course in future after completing diploma with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  17. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
30th October 2014, 07:27 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which career path to take in future having 2 years experience in BPO?

WHICH CAREER PATH TO TAKE IN FUTURE?:

You shouldn't have any doubt in this. Ofcourse you should think your career path to be in the core stream which is Electronics. BPO jobs will be helpful only for 1-2 years unless you are not able to shine in the field there is no point being there.

It's sure it's going to be difficult to find jobs in your core stream after 2 years experience in a non-technical field but then you need to keep pushing yourself to search for the jobs so that you can get the best.

CLICK HERE!! to find out the latest jobs which are available under Electronics Engineering stream. Make sure that you upload your resume in leading job portals so that you will get the notifications if any openings come up.

Also make sure that you circulate your resume among your friends and family circle who are working in the Electronics stream background companies in order to get notified if there is some opening.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?