22nd August 2011, 02:13 PM
mayanksharma2086

Which are the best career magazines to improve General Knowledge and CURRENT AFFAIRS??

Which are the best career magazines to improve General Knowledge and CURRENT AFFAIRS out of Pratiyogita darpan and competition success review in english???

22nd March 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best career magazines to improve General Knowledge and CURRENT AFFAIRS??

Which are the best career magazines to improve General Knowledge and CURRENT AFFAIRS?
11th July 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best career magazines to improve General Knowledge and CURRENT AFFAIRS??

which are the best books for the preparation of PO/clerk exams of banking
9th April 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a graduate in arts, i am trying to improve my career so what is the suitable way to develop my career
24th August 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

is liberty magazin is best for increase gk?
30th August 2013, 07:38 PM
reshma_p26
Member+

Hello friend,
to improve general knowledge,instead of any magazines or books, you should go for internet searches for current affairs and general awareness.because there are so many things happen in the world till the time we breath.and obviously is the fastest mode to spread those things to us.

All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st August 2013, 01:00 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Red face Re: Which are the best career magazines to improve General Knowledge and CURRENT AFFAIRS??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayanksharma2086 View Post
Which are the best career magazines to improve General Knowledge and CURRENT AFFAIRS out of Pratiyogita darpan and competition success review in english???

Hi,

Current Affairs are also very important in one's life, as it will help you to update your knowledge, and other important views about global happening.

>>Pratiyogita darpan and CSR are very good, you can rely on them too, here are some of the books that you can look up for it.

1. India Today.

2.Upkars GK update

3.Upsc Portal GK:-

4.Arihant General knowledge

>>Also, you can read newspaper like

The Hindu

Times of India

Employment news
etc.

Hope this helps!!
9th September 2013, 12:29 AM
mdon

You can start with any national newspaper like The Times of Indian or The Hindustan Times or The Hindu.
The Hindu is the most preferred
newspaper.
Once you are in good habits of reading one newspaper then you should start reading Economics Times too.

You should be making notes of important points which are supposed to be remembered. You must revise NCERT books of Science and Social Studies starting
from Std. VI.
Magazines
The magazines useful are

The Chronicle

Competition Success Review

India Today

Pratiyogita Darpan
9th September 2013, 07:31 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Here are some magazines are used for the general knowledge are -:

Career 360

Career Maker

Partiyogita Darpan

Career Muskan

India Today

Times Of India

Indian Times

Upkar

Arihant

Thanks have a nice day
11th November 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i download software pls tell about downloading methods step by step bcs i dont know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?