10th January 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for exam postal assistant?

dear sir i can not understand to prepare myself for the exam postal assistant

11th January 2015, 12:47 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for exam postal assistant?

Postal Assistant exam consists of the subjects such as English, Mathematics, Reasoning, General Knowlege and Analytical ability.

The paper will consist of 100 questions with 1 mark for each question. The duration of the exam will be two hours.

From each section, 25 questions are asked i.e., English, Mathematics, General knowledge and Reasoning and Analytical ability).

PREPARATION TIPS :

* Read Newspapers to know the current affairs and events to improve the General knowledge section.

* Read magazines to improve the English vocabulary and go through grammar to clarify the concepts.

* As time is more important factor, maintain your speed while doing Numerical problems.

* Practice the previous question papers to get the idea of the exam pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?