21st February 2012, 11:00 AM
diwyank

Best Career Options in Biological field in India and Abroad?

Sir I m fully devoted towards the bioligical field.........
I want to know the best carreer option in the biological field in india as well as foreign nations.

Related Questions:
  1. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in India or Abroad? I want to do further studies
  2. Career options in Ancient Indian History?
  3. Various career options other than MDS?
  4. What are options of doing MS in automobile field after completing engineering degree in India?
  5. What are the career options available in IT field? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Career options after pursuing both Biology and Maths?
  7. What are the options available to do PG after MBBS in abroad? -- [New]
  8. How to pursue a career in technical research field in companies? Should I go for MBA in India or should I do MS in mechatronics or robotics in abroad?
  9. Career opportunities in Teaching and professional sector in Abroad after BFA
  10. What are the career scopes for photography in India and abroad?
  11. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  12. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  13. Alternative options to settle back in India if unable to clear MCI exam?
  14. Which are the courses for Biology students other than MBBS after Plus Two?
  15. What can I pursue after doing engineering in Biotechnology? What are the career options in this field?
  16. Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology?
  17. Career in abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDDM?
  18. Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job
21st February 2012, 11:59 AM
samathavyamasani

Default Re: Best Career Options in Biological field in India and Abroad?

foriegn is the best option because u dnt have good carrer oppurtunities here........there u can have gud setlement......
21st February 2012, 12:20 PM
prafvik

Hello diwyank

as you are good in biology then i will strongly suggest you to do

B.Tech in biotechnology from any reputed engineering college provided you will have to give

entrance exam in your state engineering or AIEEE.

As this field give lot of scope in INDIA itself that you dont require to go outside of INDIA.

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Dna-split.png&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biotechnology&usg=__tD7owmemLZhGQBEDt9HAMuK5mdk=&h =397&w=202&sz=12&hl=en&start=1&zoom=1&tbnid=B-e-xih5sEYgHM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=63&ei=iC9DT4v1KMLTrQfSmb zNBw&prev=/search%3Fq%3DBiotechnology%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa %3DN%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D643%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&it bs=1
12th June 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by samathavyamasani View Post
foriegn is the best option because u dnt have good carrer oppurtunities here........there u can have gud setlement......
I am in 11th std. and will be going to belgium this September. What are the best career options after 12th Abroad???
please suggest or a website that will help!
17th March 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my 12th boards, and I'm about to appear for mht cet, but I have no interest in the medical field (mbbs), what are the other career options that are available only after mht cet?
13th June 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

If I choose Bsc biotec are there good carrier option in future
and jobss???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?