17th October 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Alternative options to settle back in India if unable to clear MCI exam?

sir... its very important for me .. to know what r the other career options

if we have done mbbs in abroad Not cleared mci exam...day by day question paper is being tough .. just i want to

satisfy and not to feel tensed i am asking this... any other iptions in india or abroad.

hospital management corses or any non clinical courses... just my parents will be satisfied
if they know there are other ways to settle.

could you reply to my email... pls sir send quikly..

Related Questions:
  1. Do we have to clear MCI exam first to give USMLE? Is it possible to do USMLE work for some years and then come back to India and practice?
  2. Does MCI recognizes USMLE?
  3. No need to clear MCI exam if we clear USMLE exam?
  4. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  5. What are the options for a student if he/she fails to clear the PMT entrance test after 12th?
  6. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  7. Can I do MS Abroad after studying B.Tech in KSOU?
  8. What are the available job options in USA after completing BDS from India?
  9. Australian MBBS degree valuable or not?
  10. Career options after MBBS? Steps to be taken for preparation? What are the various steps after MBBS in India and outside India?
  11. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?
  12. What is the new pattern of AIPMT?
  13. Date of availability of AIPMT online forms?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBBS in Abroad having finished 12th class with 75% in Science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After completing MD in Philippines can I do internship in India after passing MCI?
  16. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  17. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  18. Can we sit for MCI without housejob? Does India recognize house job/internship done from outside India?
2nd November 2014, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Alternative options to settle back in India if unable to clear MCI exam?

Other than practicing as a Doctor, you have lot of options in other fields, if you want to get a decent job on the basis of your foreign MBBS degree. MCI screening test is certainly a biased exam for MBBS graduates from foreign countries. There are many medical colleges in India, which are not good enough for MBBS but still they are practicing in India without clearing any MCI screening test.

You can get job in following fields.

1. Clinical Research is open for any life science graduate including MBBS and it is a very good field other than becoming a doctor in India.

2. You can also join courses in Hospital Management, Bioinformatics and other healthcare related courses.

3. Medical Coding is also a decent field for life science graduates. Being a MBBS degree holder Medical coding will be a good field for you.
14th September 2021, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Alternative options to settle back in India if unable to clear MCI exam?

sir as i have checked online most universities require students to have cleared mci even for MHA and MPH degrees is there any particular university that doesn't require it
20th April 2022, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Reply for this question
15th May 2022, 09:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who couldn't clear MCI test , they can practice abroad and can join defence Service or can complete PG abroad and they won't have to give any exam in India and can claim practice registration from MCI.

One can also go for clinical research , it's a good field other than a doctor.

One can also join
Hotel management
Bioinformatics
And other healthcare related courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?