20th July 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What are the options available to do PG after MBBS in abroad?

I have completed my MBBS in India and i am planning to continue my career abroad.. what are the options ?? I was planning to take up USMLE and apply for residenship there. I wanna know the difference between getting a PG degree here and doing residency there and higher stdies there.. I went through a lot of info but i need some clear info.. Can anyone help me with that???

30th July 2015, 01:27 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the options available to do PG after MBBS in abroad?

If you do your PG Course from US then also you will have to give the USMLE(United States Medical Licensing Examination).
There is basically one difference between doing your PG here and in the USA that is the Colleges and courses in USA are more advanced whereas the courses here for PG are good but they are not as advanced as the courses in USA.
So this is the only difference otherwise there is no difference so it is up to you to decide what you want to do as basically the difference is nominal when it comes to doing the course from here or from USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?