19th March 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Best college for M.Tech in Delhi after GATE score of 363? Which branch to opt?

i got 33.33 out of 100 in gate ma and 363 gate score , i want to know best college for me in delhi for m tech and phd and i am p.ged. in msc maths and which field of m tech in which i can get admitted

Related Questions:
28th March 2011, 07:08 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Best college for M.Tech in Delhi after GATE score of 363? Which branch to opt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 33.33 out of 100 in gate ma and 363 gate score , i want to know best college for me in delhi for m tech and phd and i am p.ged. in msc maths and which field of m tech in which i can get admitted
Dear friend you can take admission in that subject for M.TECH in which you have done previous paper..............

because there is no any rule you can change your paper......

i think IIT is not possible to take admission on this rank but you can try in
State colleges and in all government colleges...............
29th April 2012, 07:45 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Best college for M.Tech in Delhi after GATE score of 363? Which branch to opt?

Hi

The Best College for M.Tech in Delhi is the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.

This is because it holds very good reputation in both the B.Tech and M.Tech courses.

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

This is the entrance exam which you need to clear and score very high so that you can get your desired course in the IIT Delhi.

You have to score such that you get more than 97 percentile to take up seats in the IIT's and more than 95 percentiles to take up seats in the NIT's.

There is no NIT located in Delhi.

Since you do not have your background in B.Tech thus you may take any M.Tech stream whichever you are interested in like Nano Technology, VLSI and Embedded Systems etc..

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
30th April 2012, 03:03 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best college for M.Tech in Delhi after GATE score of 363? Which branch to opt?

HAI FRIEND.

GATE means GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING this is entrance exam for to get admission into M.TECH course.You get good marks in GATE exam you will get the admission in your desired college.

The best college for M.TECH course in delhi is the INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,DELHI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?