30th March 2011, 05:06 PM
vishwadeeptripathi

In which college can I get after scoring 363 in GATE with 1403 rank in Life Science Paper?

My gate score is 363 and rank is 1403 in Life-science paper 2011 GATE . For which college i should applied for?

13th May 2011, 06:23 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college can I get after scoring 363 in GATE with 1403 rank in Life Science Paper?

hi..your gate performance is an average one and there is no way that you can get admission in the IITS if you are an general category student ,you should try to get admission in colleges like the nits or the Banaras Hindu university but still i have doubt that you will be rejected even there also because 1400 rank is an just an average rank were as BHU is almost on par with the IITS .
There are every chance that you may get admission in the NITS so better apply in them even try in BHU also.Then there are many other colleges and good universities like the ANDHRA UNIVERSITY,JHADAVPUR UNIVERSITY ,ANNA UNIVERSITY etc were you can get admission very easily,you can try in these colleges also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?