11th May 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college for mechanical engineering?

Which is the best college for mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  2. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Is the faculty of Sri Sairam Engineering College Mechanical Department good?How are the placements of the college? Is the college environment good?
  4. Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?
  5. Will I get a college for engineering in Mechanical after scoring 27049 rank in engineering?
  6. Is it better to do production engineering from an A grade college or mechanical engineering?
  7. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  8. In which engineering college can I get a seat for mechanical engineering?
  9. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  10. Which is the best college for correspondent course in Mechanical diploma or engineering?
  11. What rank should I secure to get admission in Asansol Engineering college, WB with mechanical engineering stream?
  12. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
  13. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to do MS in abroad after doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year in KS Rangasamy College of Technology
  15. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  16. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Which engineering college could I get after scoring 72.35% in diploma of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
24th May 2015, 01:32 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best college for mechanical engineering?

>> Nothing is better than the Indian institute of technology.
But is it so easy to get in one of those. NO!
You have to clear the IIT jEE exam for that.

>> Next in line comes the NIT's. but for admission in those you need to crack AIEEE exam.

>> Then comes the state government colleges like HBTI of Uttar Pradesh. These select candidates though the exams like UPSEE, IP University exam etc.

>>After this there are colleges like
- BITS
- VIT
- GALGOTIA
- AKGEC

are there. These are private colleges which take though the state government exams and through the management quota.

>>So, i have tried to present the whole set of choices in the most brief manner. Consider them and then start preparation for the one you want to get into.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?