22nd December 2011, 04:25 PM
Balajisp92

Best college in south India for MSc in Aircraft Maintenance Science?

Which is the best college in south India for M.Sc in aircraft Maintenance science?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  2. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  3. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  4. Higher studies after aircraft maintenance engineering in avionics from school of aeronautics, delhi? Courss and colleges?
  5. How to get a decent job after completing BSc Aircraft Maintanance Science?
  6. Websites and contact numbers of Flying clubs in Kolkata?
  7. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  9. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. MBA in Aviation after Aircraft maintenance engineering for 2 and a half years?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aircraft maintenance after completion of B.Tech in aeronautical engineering?
  13. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  14. Difference between Aircraft Maintanence engineering and aircraft maintenance technician?
  15. Information about Aircraft Maintenance course? What is the scope of it? Syllabus and the facilities provided by different institutions?
  16. What is the eligibility for AME?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
  18. Where could I get good Aircraft maintenance jobs?
7th June 2012, 11:17 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Talking Re: Best college in south India for MSc in Aircraft Maintenance Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balajisp92 View Post
Which is the best college in south India for M.Sc in aircraft Maintenance science?
dear friend,
Here is the list of colleges offering m.sc in aircraft maintanane in SOUTH INDIA:

1) Hindustan Aviation Academy, BANGALORE

2) Agragami Vsm Institute Of Aerospace, BANGALORE

3) HAL Management Academy, BANGALORE

4) Merlinhawk Aerospace PVT. LTD. BANGALORE

HOPE THIS ANSWER WILL HELP YOU A LOT

ALL THE BEST
29th October 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best college in south India for MSc in Aircraft Maintenance Science?

Any one course to do in m.sc or ms (aeronautical field)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?