18th January 2012, 08:41 PM
agarwal sumit

Where could I get good Aircraft maintenance jobs?

hello sir, i am currently doing my final sem in Aeronautical Engineering and looking forward for some good Aircraft maintenance jobs, could you please help me in finding any such jobs...............

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  2. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  3. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  4. Short term course in aeronautics or aerodynamics during vacations?
  5. How can I get admission in Aerospace engineering course in any good institute on behalf of Aircraft maintenance engineer?
  6. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  8. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. MBA in Aviation after Aircraft maintenance engineering for 2 and a half years?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aircraft maintenance after completion of B.Tech in aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Difference between Aircraft Maintanence engineering and aircraft maintenance technician?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
  13. Which position is having good career scope between Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and Aeronautical Engineer?
  14. What is the job scope in abroad after studying B.Tech Aerospace?
  15. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  17. How to get a decent job after completing BSc Aircraft Maintanance Science?
  18. How to learn Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th commerce?
2nd October 2012, 11:03 PM
Arjun Kumar Thakur

Default Re: Where could I get good Aircraft maintenance jobs?

Dear,
sir after completing yours aeronauctical engineering you can join the IAF indian air force and can served the maintanience manager jobs. You can join many of the aircraft manufacture company though it is not available in our country, you have to proceed the country like Russia, germany, france, us etc to get that job. You can join in the post of technician, maintance manager and many other post.
1st November 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i qualify for IAF after comletion of air craft maintanance engineering ? hows the process ?
5th January 2013, 01:19 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi,
After completion of your aircraft manufacturing engineering, you should try out for the jobs in abroad.
And if you want to enjoy a good job in India only, you should definitely go on for Indian air force, it'll provide you a good salary with other special services provided by the air force.
Gud luck
7th August 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my 3rd yr. aeronautical engineering , i like to start my career in aircraft maintenance line , after engg. any diploma course is available to start my career in aircraft maintenance , pls help i m in confusion
24th October 2017, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my AME course and B.Sc. (Aviation) from Bombay flying club, Mumbai with first class. Now preparing for DGCA modules examinations. I want practical training, so that I can complete my modules exam successfully. Is it necessary for future job or I have to proceed for any extra course for good job. Pl guide.
6th August 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is aircraft maintenance engineering is applicable for government jobs or government sectors???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?