2nd March 2012, 01:13 PM
mithunparmeshwaran

Best colleges in India offering graduate mechanical engineering course?

Could you please give me some information regarding the best colleges in India which offer Graduate Mechanical Engineer course.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships?
  2. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  3. Colleges for GME (Graduate Mechanical Engineering) course in India
  4. Which are the best engineering colleges in India offering B.Tech in Mechatronics/Mechanical?
  5. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  6. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating from Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in graduation and post graduation levels? Which are the colleges in Kerala State?
  7. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate
  9. Core companies offering Internship to Mechanical graduate in Eastern India? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for Archeology department in India? I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate
  11. Universities and colleges in Kerala and India offering Ph.D?
  12. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  15. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  18. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?
6th March 2012, 06:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in India offering graduate mechanical engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithunparmeshwaran View Post
Could you please give me some information regarding the best colleges in India which offer Graduate Mechanical Engineer course.
In India, there are various good institutes which offers course in Mechanical Engineering as well as other disciplines of Engineering and in order to get admission in any of them, one has to qualify Entrance Examination conducted by the Institutes itself or on state or national level by government regulatory bodies.
Some of the Top Institutes in India offering Bachelors Degree program in Mechanical Engineering are as follows:

Anna University - college of Engineering
Vishvesvaraya national Institute of Technology
Nirma University of Science and Technology
Indian Institute of Technology
Banaras Hindu University - Institute of Technology

To know about the admission procedure and any other information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
6th October 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in India offering graduate mechanical engineering course?

i am studying B.E.mechanical final year now i am all cleared with 7.06 cgpa but i have history of arears & give the procedure to apply gme course & eligibility
5th February 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i m studing b.tech 3rd yar mechanical branch.i want to know about government college which has gme course.........plz post to my email [email protected]
15th July 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I want donig a pg course in goverment institute and I had finished my b.tech please suggest Me and give me right openinion
17th July 2014, 05:15 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want donig a pg course in goverment institute and I had finished my b.tech please suggest Me and give me right openinion
For your masters degree you could look for admission in some better institutions like: VIT, Lovely Professional University (LPU), DU, AMU, Osmania; which also provide good education and have better infrastructure.Some of these universities (like LPU) also give scholarships to students (based on good percentage in qualifying exam). For detail info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process, visit their website.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?