1st May 2012, 08:29 PM
shama parveen.

Which are the best colleges for M.Tech in India? I have completed my B.Tech with 70% aggregate

i have completed my b.tech wit 70% aggregate.i want to do m.tech in india for payment in chennai.can i know which are the best colleges plz.....

15th July 2012, 07:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for M.Tech in India? I have completed my B.Tech with 70% aggregate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shama parveen. View Post
i have completed my b.tech wit 70% aggregate.i want to do m.tech in india for payment in chennai.can i know which are the best colleges plz.....

There are various Universities and Institutes offering M.Tech in various Discipline of Engineering and Technology. Candidate must have completed the Bachelor degree program [B.E. / B.Tech] in the relevant discipline with a minimum aggregate marks as prescribed by the Universities or Institutes of concern. Admission to the program is based on Entrance Examination or on a valid score obtained in the GATE. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of some of the very well recognized Institutions offering M.Tech program:

Indian Institute of Technology

SRM University

VIT University

Lovely Professional University

National Institute of Technology

BITS, Mesra

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology

KIIT University

For detail information refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?