23rd October 2012, 01:25 AM
naman5475

In which college can I study CS after completing B.E with 59% aggregate

sir i have completed my BE with 59 aggregate sir plzzz suggest me clg for mtech in cs through gate

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam for B.Tech course?
  2. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study? -- [New]
  3. How to study for MBBS after completing inter MPC with 60% aggregate marks?
  4. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil?
  5. How can I study Pharm D in India after completing 12th? In which affiliated college can I get?
  6. How to do government job after completing B.Tech with aggregate of 58%
  7. How can I do law after B.Tech (computer science)? what's the duration for the same?
  8. What is the qualification required for M.Phil?
  9. How can I go to study for robotics after completing my B.Tech IT? Which colleges are the best in Tamilnadu?
  10. How to study in best government college in India after completing intermediate with 96%
  11. What should I do after completion of MBA with 69% aggregate? Should I opt for a course, search for a job or study MS? What are the courses in MS?
  12. Names and addresses of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in NIT college after scoring an aggregate of 63%, last year aggregate of 70% and GATE score of 22 under OBC?
  14. Is it possible to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing 12th with 55% aggregate?
  15. How to study in Nizam college after completing inter with 86.7?
  16. How to study in B.A(Degree) after completing 10th? What is the procedure?
  17. Can BSc IT students apply for CBI jobs? Minimum percentage required to be eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study BSc Maths after completing 12th? Which college to go for?
23rd October 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I study CS after completing B.E with 59% aggregate

What is the scope (job prospect) of Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design in India? Is it true that Digital jobs greatly outnumber jobs in Analog?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?