7th January 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue my career in Maths? List of good colleges offering Maths with computers?

Sir/Madam ,

I would like to pursue my career in maths.Please , give the list of good colleges offering maths with computers at first and second year level.Preferably in Andhra Pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. What can I o after BSc, MSc Mathematics, Physics or CS? Which has more scope?
  2. Is it necessary to study Maths at intermediate level to do BSc computers? List of colleges offering BSc Computer Science?
  3. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  4. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  5. How can I do MCA without Maths in 12th?
  6. Which are the colleges offering MSc Maths course in India?
  7. Can I pursue Eco honors or B.Com honors without counting Maths? I have secured 94.5%
  8. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Physics, Maths and Computers? Colleges providing these courses?
  9. Which are the colleges offering a good coaching for M.E.C in Intermediate?
  10. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths?
  11. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D in Maths? I am a PG in Mathematics with 57% from AP
  12. Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ? -- [New]
  13. Schools offering Biology without Maths for 11th class students?
  14. Career options available after opting for Maths+Computers after 10th? What are the job chances available for me?
  15. Which UG course should I pursue after scoring 85 to 90% in science(Maths)? Which is the best college?
  16. How to pursue the career in B.Tech? My counsin is in 12th standard
  17. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. If I want to pursue a career in Biotechnology is Maths subject important?
24th April 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue my career in Maths? List of good colleges offering Maths with computers?

Sir,i've complited my tenth and i will choose my career with maths what are the options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?