8th May 2013, 02:01 AM
sanketgautamkamble@gmail.

Which are the best colleges that are prefect for me? I belong to SC category

I m belongs to sc category & I got 37 marks in AIEEE tell me best colleges that are perfect to me send me the lists of colleges

8th May 2013, 10:30 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best colleges that are prefect for me? I belong to SC category

Dear Friend,
Note that there is no particular marks even each and every departments of Colleges are in suspense due to the new pattern of government conducted the JEE Examinations.
As,They not only change the mode of Examinations but also the format for giving the Ranks and list.

Since there rules says that they will consider 60% and 40% marks that is 60% from Entrance examinations and 40% from Board Examinations due to which a new list will be form and will be declared in the month of July on which the cutoff for the colleges will be declared up.

So,Every set of Rules had been change from that of Previous years and even from this year a new cutoff will be declared for the student who have attempted AIEEE Examinations and also reservations for the Caste category will also be changed from that of Previous years.
So,Even 1% things are not same as that of previous years to get an idea that will you be eligible for the colleges or not and what will be the cutoff.

So,Just wait until the month of July to become eligible for seeking admission in the colleges.
8th May 2013, 04:58 PM
sonyalex
Member+

Default Re: Which are the best colleges that are prefect for me? I belong to SC category

hi friends...
in Andhra pradesh so many colleges for very suitable for you ,
because in andhra pradesh Sc , st sub plan is there
thank you,
8th May 2013, 05:27 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

Scoring 37 marks would not help you at all to get admission in any of the college being SC/ST or General candidates .

I would rather suggest you to try again next year and try to bring good marks next year , study hard , and don't get disheartened ....,

Surely you can do well ...

ALL THE BEST !
8th May 2013, 05:29 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

Scoring 37 marks would not help you at all to get admission in any of the college being SC/ST or General candidates .

I would rather suggest you to try again next year and try to bring good marks next year , study hard , and don't get disheartened ....,

Surely you can do well ...

ALL THE BEST !
9th May 2013, 01:25 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanketgautamkamble@gmail. View Post
I m belongs to sc category & I got 37 marks in AIEEE tell me best colleges that are perfect to me send me the lists of colleges
HI!
I am sorry to say that you will not get admission in top college.

You score very less marks in A.I.E.E.E.
The cutoff marks in A.I.E.E.E is 121 marks.
You can take admissions in low ranking college in your state..
But if you want you can try next time and score good rank and
after that you can get admissions in top college.

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?