25th June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in government medical college after passing 12th?

How can we get addmission in govt medical colleges after just passing 10 +2.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  2. What should I do to become a MBBS doctor?
  3. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  4. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  5. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  7. How can I take admission in medical college in Mumbai after passing 12th with 72%
  8. Can I get admission in DAV college in BSc non medical after passing 12th with 55% in non medical
  9. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  10. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  11. How to go for Ph.D in Maths after passing 12th with Non Medical
  12. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  13. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in Bsc Medical in DAV college after passing 12th with 65%
  15. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  16. Can i get admission in government college in Gujarat after passing 12th with 56% with PMC
  17. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  18. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
24th August 2015, 09:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in government medical college after passing 12th?

For getting admission in the government medical college after your 10+2 for your medical courses like MBBS, BDS you need to clear their respective entrance examinations like AIPMT, State PMT, BHU-PMT, AIIMS entrance examination etc. .

All the above examinations are held for the selection of deserving students for their medical courses from government medical colleges so that they could enjoy quality education at an affordable cost.

Also for appearing in these entrance examination you need have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have done your higher secondary degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in each of the mentioned subjects ( for AIIMS entrance examination you need to have 60% aggregate ) from a recognized board of education.

* Your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of the same year in which you are appearing in the same examination.

For more details regrarding the syllabus, question pattern and keydates of next examination you can log on to their respective official links.
25th August 2015, 08:12 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: How can I get admission in government medical college after passing 12th?

To take admission in the Government Medical College,you have to Crack the exams like NEET,AIIMS,AIPMT etc.
NEET(National Eligibility Cum Entrace Test):
NEET is conducted every year for MBBS/BDS courses.
Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics,chemistry,biology/bio-technology and english with atleast 50% marks.
Age Limit: 17-25 years.
Age relaxation is given to the SC/ST/OBC.
AIPMT(All India Pre Medical/Dental Entrance Test)
Eligibility:
PCB with atleast 50% marks.
Age Limit:
Min. Age: 17
Max. Age: 25
However Age Relaxation is given to the reserved categories.
For more information you may visit:
www.aipmt.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?