4th September 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is best course between BBA and BCA after completing Maths with commerce?

Which is best course between BBA and BCA after completing Maths with commerce? Can you please suggest me the right course which I should take next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Than you!

6th September 2017, 08:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best course between BBA and BCA after completing Maths with commerce?

BBA & BCA are very good courses and have a great future after completing the course. For higher studies you can go for MCA or MBA after completing BCA & after completing BBA you can study MBA.

The eligibility required for studying BBA course is to complete 10+2 in any discipline with English as one of the subject with minimum 45% from any recognised board.
The minimum percentage may vary based on the state.

The eligibility required for BCA is to complete 10+2 in maths/ computers with minimum 45% from any recognised board.
The minimum percentage may vary based on the state.

The salary given for BCA candidates will be around INR 1.5 - 3 Lakhs.

The salary given for BBA candidates will be around INR 10 - 20k.

The BCA candidates will deal with the computer applications, fundamentals, application software.

The BBA candidates deal with the principles of management, business economics, statistics, mathematics and data processing.

So based on your Interest and salary you can choose the course.
6th September 2017, 09:48 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is best course between BBA and BCA after completing Maths with commerce?

The selection of course should be done on interest of candidate in any particular stream or subjects and keeping in mind future career option.

Suppose if you want to pursue Master of Business Administration then you must go for BBA with mathematics. Candidates who are interested in computer applications and desired to pursue MCA in future then you should go for BCA course.

Both courses are good. Mathematics is necessary for either of them. Candidates with mathematics at 12th level are eligible for MCA course.
8th September 2017, 12:33 PM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is best course between BBA and BCA after completing Maths with commerce? Can you please suggest me the right course which I should take next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Than you!
BCA and BBA both the courses have good prospect. However the candidates should choose the course as per his/her interest. The details for both the courses are given below.

BCA is Bachelor of Computer Application.
It is a three year undergraduate course which deals with the practical skills required to deal with the problems arising from the computer application and system.

The eligibility criteria to apply for BCA are:-

>>The candidates should have passed 12th level or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
>>The candidates should have studied Mathematics or Computer as one of the core subjects in 12th level.
>>The age of the candidates should be minimum 17 years.

After completing your BCA you can go for further studies and pursue MCA. There is also an option of getting jobs in the following sectors:-

><Software Developing Companies
><System Management Companies
><Web Designing Companies
><Banking sector(technical)
><e-Commerce Sector
><Academic Institution
><IT Firms
><Computer Support Service Companies,etc.

BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration.
It is also a 3 year undergraduate course. The BBA course provides basic understanding about the management and entrepreneurship skills.

The eligibility criteria to apply for BBA are:-

>>The candidates should passed 10+2 level in any stream with English as one of the passing subject.
>>The candidates should score a minimum of 50% in 12th level from a recognized board.
>>There is no age criteria. Minimum age should be more than 17 years.

After completing your BBA you can apply for higher study course like MBA. You can choose from the several specialization of MBA that are available.
You can even apply for jobs in the following sectors:-

><Business and Export Houses
><Financial Organization
><Banks
><Educational Institutions
><MNCs
><Industrial Houses
><Marketing Organizations
><Business Consultancies,etc.
9th September 2017, 01:10 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Both the course are very popular now days. It's totally depends upon your interest to choose among BCA or BBA.
BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

As the name suggests BCA is related to computer . If you have an interest in computer software and it's technology than you can go for this course.

If you have an interest in business management, marketing , finance than you should go for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?